Last updated January 7, 2022
Data do we collect
How do we collect your data?
Depending on the situation and the type of data involved, Fanclb may act as a data controller or a data processor.
Fanclb acts as a data controller when we:
- Collect information from you to set up and administer your Fanclb account (for example, Account information such as your name, email address, and phone number);
- Monitor usage information on our website;
- Manage your contact and other related information to send marketing, Services, and other communications to you;
- Respond to a support or general inquiry; and
- Recruit individuals for job opportunities.
The legal basis for processing when Fanclb is a data controller include:
- Your consent (for example, when you have provided your information to sign up for an account or for a webinar; or you have provided your employment history when applying for a job). Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- It is necessary to perform a contract (for example, we may need your information to fulfill our obligations of providing Services to you under the terms relevant to the Services you have acquired).
- Legitimate interest (for example, to provide and maintain the Services to you, to maintain the security of the Services, and to attract new customers to maintain demand for the Services).
- We may have a legal obligation to process your personal data to comply with relevant laws (for example, processing payroll and tax information to comply with relevant employment and tax legislation); or
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, obtaining health-related information during a medical emergency).
Fanclb as data processor
- Where you are using our Services and making decisions about the personal data that is being processed in the Services (including selecting the Social Network accounts you wish to connect to the Services, or uploading and using Content), you are acting as a data controller and Fanclb is acting as a data processor. The third-party service providers we use to help us deliver the Services are referred to as “sub-processors” and are listed below in this Privacy Notice.
- There are certain obligations under the GDPR that you have as a data controller, including being responsible for managing Content on the Services.
- As a data processor, Fanclb will only access and process Content to provide you with the Services in accordance with your instructions (which you provide through the Services), the Terms of Service, the Social Networks’ terms, and applicable laws.
- As part of delivering the Services, we may process Content to further improve the Services, such as enhancing usability and developing new features.
- If you, as a data controller, require Fanclb to agree to data protection requirements under Article 28, GDPR, or under UK data protection laws, Fanclb makes available a data processing addendum that meets these requirements. Please email our Privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this document.
- If you are using the Services as an authorized user of a Fanclb customer (whether that customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual), that customer determines its own policies (if any) regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of personal information and Content, which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with that customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Hosting service providers
Currently, the only third-party providers that we use are:
- Microsoft to process and host emails that you may send to us
- Amazon and API Video to host and serve live and recorded video content that is created on our platform
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through our Services)
- Social media services (if you directly or indirectly interact with them through your use of our Services)
- Payment Providers (we do not store payment details)
- Merchandise Providers
Currently, we don’t share any information with any third-parties listed above on this website.
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
Your data protection rights
Fanclb would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Fanclb. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fanclb correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fanclb to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fanclb erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fanclb restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fanclb’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fanclb transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Privacy@fanclb.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, please see our Cookie Notice
Please see our Cookie Notice
Types of cookies we use
Please see our Cookie Notice
Please see our Cookie Notice
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us.
Email us at: Privacy@fanclb.com
How to contact the appropriate authorities
You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. The EU Commission has a list here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm